Welcome



This blog will have daily or weekly information about buses in and around Oxford in UK.

Please Note that photos on this blog are copyrighted by me so you will only be able to use them for your use only and will not be able to put them on a other internet site (e.g. blog or website or even social media) if I find any of my photos on other sites I will have to take legal action.

Thursday 9 January 2014

Botley Road Closed


All buses in Oxford that go via Botley Road have been diverted via Woodstock Road and A34 due to flooding in the Botley Road area



a 4 road bus going the WRONG way to abingdon as Botley Road is Flooded so it went via Woodstock road and them A34 to Botley shops and then normal route to Abingdon 




I also saw other buses going via this way too as the botley road was flooded like the U1,S1,66,X30,4A,4B,4C,11 


hope they will go back to normal route soon at least its not snow yet! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You