Welcome



This blog will have daily or weekly information about buses in and around Oxford in UK.

Please Note that photos on this blog are copyrighted by me so you will only be able to use them for your use only and will not be able to put them on a other internet site (e.g. blog or website or even social media) if I find any of my photos on other sites I will have to take legal action.

Friday 3 January 2014

New X90 Megabus coaches



why had I called them X90 megabus cause they are same coaches as some of the megabuses I see in London

here they are

here are the X90 megabuses 













here is a mega bus is the same coach as the X90 ones 




2 comments:

  1. Nice Post! Inside bus look very nice. Thanks for sharing.
    europa coaches paris Limousine & Party Bus Rental Service : http://www.europa-coaches-paris.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Great.. Tutorial is just awesome..It is really helpful for a newbie like me.. I am a regular follower of your blog. Really very informative post you shared here. Kindly keep blogging.
    party bus services

    ReplyDelete

Thank You